Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Out of catchy titles...




We had a great day yesterday getting more household chores done around the house (like all the ironing that I had put to the side for MONTHS). We also got some of those pesky Christmas returns done that had been hanging over my head. Kathy (Mom to Renate), Renate, and Ella met Mike after work at Best Buy to check out fun electronics. Then we took the night off from cooking and had a good dinner at Red Robin. Let's face it, you know it isn't going gourmet when one of the attractions is the balloons for the kiddies, but man, that burger was tasty!

Ella had her hair half pulled up for the first time. She won't let mommy touch it, but Grandma can! So Grandma (Kathy) got to put her hair up now. Here are some pictures of the evening with the hair up and balloon fun.

Just an Update about baby:
We will be given a set time by Friday for an induction next week, if nothing happens this week.

2 comments:

brindisi family said...

I love her hair like that!! Why is it grandma's can do things moms can't?? Ella was the exact way with my mom over Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Her hair looks cute! I want to see a pic of Miss Ella and the BIG ball.

Electronics are fun! I want to upgrade...but I want a good home for the older things...don't want to just throw them out. :)