Sunday, January 6, 2008

Holiday Party!

Rachelle looking lovingly at her Toby.

Toby playing with the toys.

So we forgot to take the photos before we started the grazing,
but at least we took some of the spread!


Cassia loves the babies!
How can you not with these precious boys?
(L=>R, Toby, Cassia, Cooper)


Cooper's smile is wonderful! 2 teeth and all!


Ella decided to take a bite out of mommy!
Maybe we should have fed her at some point...



Ella did remarkably well sharing her toys,
even the coveted crayons!


Mike tending the fireplace and some of our
holiday decorations still up for the festivities.

We had a great time hosting an after Christmas holiday party for some friends in town. The idea was to include as many people as possible and kick back enjoying the time together rather than getting swept up with the stress and scheduling of the pre-Christmas excitement. I think it worked!!! We had some last minute cancellations, but overall it was a great turnout. Most importantly, I think that everyone had a great time! I know that our family did. Best part for me was that cleanup was easy since I sent so many leftovers home with guests!

1 comment:

brindisi family said...

What fun!! I hate that we missed it! Let me know about a Super Bowl party :)