Friday, December 21, 2007

Yesterday's Fun


Ella's Second Christmas Tree Ornament from Great Grandmama Bates.

The Christmas Tree Ornament poke game, where we don't take them off the tree,
but still touch them ALL!!!!
Jenn and a tired Layla...

Smile for the camera!

Seriously, the Ella Sq play so nicely together!


Ella climbing on the indoor playcube.


Yesterday we had Jenn and her girls over for an afternoon of fun! Ella Squared played the poke the christmas tree ornament game and I have some pictures of that to post. Then as Mike and I were preparing dinner, Ella was being silly and started spinning in place again. This is a new habit that is really funny. As you can see, she spins until she gets dizzy, then slows and says, "oh no!". Doesn't matter whether it is in the shower or loving room, it is funny to watch!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love the updates!!
But you must tell me...do you really call it the loving room?

I think I'll copy you. :)

Lots of love!

Seattle Salerno Stories said...

That would be a typo my friend...

although a touching thing to call it.

Shreve said...

This is sooo cute! I remember the spinning game. So much cheap entertainment :)