Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Starting Something New!

It may not be the new year yet, but there is no slowing our adoption of new experiences! Mike and I both have new careers and Ella has made lots of new friends, and we are all anxiously awaiting our new addition. So I thought, why not try something else new? Like starting a blog to keep those of you close in heart, yet far geographically, updated on some of our daily events.

For now it will be without photos since we are without a camera, but hopefully this will help, and we will replace the camera shortly as well.

As for today, Ella and I just spent the day at home doing laundry, decorating a little more for Christmas, and preparing more for the new baby. I need to find the hardware fittings for the curtains so that I can get the valences up in the new baby room. I would love to have the room set before the baby arrives, but I have been searching for that hardware for 3 weeks with no success...so that may have to wait until my mom and Gabi are here for Xmas and can watch Ella while I really search the garage.

Life is really setting into a groove, mall walking with the girls once or twice a week depending on our schedule, various playgroups for Ella's socialization (and mommy's sanity), a lunch with daddy, educating myself for the new career (real estate), and prepping as much as we can for the new baby.

I hopefully will add a link soon to my friend's blog so that you can see Ella and some of her new friends (one also named Ella!) doing some of our fun outings.


No comments: