Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Reasons for all women to get to gym...

So while up at an ungodly hour last night, I saw a rerun of a show about the best jobs in Hollywood. This show should motivate any woman to get out to a gym immediately if she has any reasonable attractiveness about her because, good gracious, did you know that the Deal or No Deal girls make over 6 figures and only work 3-4 days a week for 5 months a YEAR!!!!! It isn't like the girls on that show are supermodels, yet they make more than people who go to school to educate our children, protect and serve us, or who can design or construct the buildings in which they work. It doesn't make sense to me sometimes.

I just talked to Sarah (my sister in law) on the phone, which I am sure will be the highlight of day since I will be going back to bed shortly to recover from the night. I love how she never gets mad when I bother her BRIEFLY at work. Actually she sounds happier to talk to me while at work than on the weekends. And really who can blame her, working for Uncle Sam while having great retirement benefits is not as glamorous as those spy movies would make you think! Although the thought of her having to read and approve patents in an evening gown and heels like a bond girl does make me smile...
She could totally pull it off, but people would surely stare at her on the subway commute!

On a silly note, I forgot to share the story about Ella in the shower yesterday...
Ella was waiting for mommy to get her out of the shower and dry her off, but wasn't content just to stand and wait. Oh No Way! She was spinning around, and around, and around, and around, etc until she would get dizzy, giggle at herself while bracing on the walls, then start again. She must have spun for at least 3 minutes cracking herself up all the time.
Who needs Christmas when you have a kid amused by a shower stall?!!!!

No comments: