Friday, December 7, 2007

Lights, camera?

Great news! We ordered a new camera!!! I can't wait to get it so that I can take Christmas photos of Ella for holiday cards. And even if it doesn't get here in time for that chore, at least we should have it for Christmas. This is a dream camera and will allow me to take all the real estate photos I need to for clients and yet give me a great tool for our beautiful babies. You can all start to look forward to photos on the blog in the future too!


I know I am looking forward to having some more photos of our daughter and new friends. And maybe for those of you that keep asking, a few photos of the pregnancy. The baby we are waiting for has changed his movements yet again and now doesn't have enough room to do all the flips he used to. At least not without rearranging my organs at the same time! He does a lot more stretching and small jerky movements than the big windups he was doing even a week ago.

Today we are off to a playgroup in Bothell for an afternoon with Anthony, Kesi, and Toby. Should be a good time for a smaller controllable group and I am looking forward to seeing Stephanie and Rachelle.

I can't believe it is Friday already! We have such a busy weekend that I am sure that the baby will decide this is the weekend to show up. Saturday we are going to join a gym (well at least explore all options and make a decision), look for the baby room hardware again, and attend Mike's work Christmas party. And Sunday is another fun-filled day where I am hosting a mommy group for present wrapping away from little eyes. Which is another reason I think joining a gym on Saturday would be good, so that Mike has a place to go to get away if he wants to! Let's face it, a group of 4-6 women when you don't know any of them can be a little overwhelming!

We hope that all of you have a great weekend and we will let you know how the weekend went as it unfolds!

No comments: