Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What a weird winter!

We have heard that Mike's family in Tulsa faired the ice storms as well as can be expected, but we are still hoping to hear from my Grandmother and Aunt's family. I am sure that no news is just good news that they are still working or home snuggling waiting for power to come back on. For those with loved ones effected by these storms, we hope that your families are fairing as well and that life will return to normal for everyone by the holidays.

I can take the blame for all the rain and mudslides for the Northwest, but I think someone else is going to have to take the responsibility for the crazy weather in the midwest. I haven't been to that area in at least 2 years!

Off to get some errands done today and hopefully see a couple of friends for a brief lunch date. We will see how I feel come lunchtime!

No comments: