Saturday, July 12, 2008

Rub-a-dub Fin in the tub...


Our cutie baby, looking up with so much excitement. He loves his bathtime!





Arms flailing, smile growing, water splashing, what's a mama to do but grab her camera?










Playing Coy with mommy and her camera...












Bright lights and
a new bath toy have
Fin mesmerized.







Yes, I know I have commented on how silly people are for posting pictures of their children naked online, but these just show his rolls, not any boy parts.

My baby can sit on his own and loves the water almost as much as his sister did at that age. I can't believe how quickly he is growing and changing.

My family and friends are my greatest joys and I love sharing it with you all!

5 comments:

LJE said...

Hey Renate,

I got your blog from my mom, who got it from your mom. Drop me a line so we can catch up sometime! Lisa and I live in Shoreline, so we're close!

jacob_evert@yahoo.com
(213)-949-0702

PolkaDotGaloshes said...

Fin is looking so grown up sitting in the tub by himself, what a cutie! Also, I have added your blog to my list of fav blogs, if you want me to take it off just let me know? Hope your well...hugs =)

Anonymous said...

How cute!

Cassia said...

I always loved bath time when the kiddos were little. He is such a little chunk! I love the pic of him looking up at the new toy. BTW we are planning on coming home for Christmas I would love to see you guys while we are there.

Veronica said...

ahh...fin is just so darn adorable!