Monday, July 28, 2008

Mommy, I want a pony...


Let, me in!!!
She couldn't care less about
the horse, more so the open space!































My baby on a horse.






She was so good at riding.
Ella grabbed the horn and got into a rhythm.

















Oh geez! Starting to fall off!
Look at that expression, haha!



Cutie Toby, already knows how to crack a whip!














She loved walking around the workout yard with Toby.





Ella hiding from the camera
behind a chair.
No, I can't see you in that big hole...



A joyous Toby!











Oh no! Ella fell into the hay. Time to head home.

Fin spent the time, relaxing with mommy on the side in his carseat. It won't be too long until he is moving and groovin upright, but I am grateful to only be chasing one kid now!
It was a really fun afternoon, many thanks to Rachelle and Toby!

2 comments:

Cassia said...

How fun. I love the pics. The kids are just adorable and getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Ella looks like a 10 year old on the horse (and leaning on the gate)... because it's all so mini. There's a picture into your future!

-Danielle