Monday, July 7, 2008

Put me in the Zoo!!!!


We saw all kinds of animals, like this regal cheetah.







Check out that long tongue!!!







Cute from all angles...







Ella and Grandma Engelhart looking at the giraffes.


Les Elefant!!!







The Giraffes were so cool,
and the Baltimore Zoo has a neat program
where you can feed the giraffes.
How cool is that?!!!




You talkin' to me?








We also saw leopards,

Rhinos,







and Turtles.







Is it a real turtle?
Am I that brave with my daughter's limbs?












ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!
She had 10 fingers and 10 toes
when we arrived at the zoo,
and the same number
of digits when we left.













Ella and another boy were watching
the otters wrestle.











On our way to the plane...homeward bound!

Finally this brings me to the end of our photos from back east.
Now on to the photos taken since we returned.

1 comment:

Cassia said...

I love the zoo! And your camera :) I actually thought it was a real turtle. Looks like you guys hada great time.