Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am so ashamed!!!

While I realize that none of us are perfect, I do try my best to avoid easily avoidable mistakes. However my late night post last night had so many typos and grammatical errors that came from editing it poorly. I still am appalled at my where for wear. In my defense, I do think that came from editing a sentence fragment out and combining the sentences poorly, leaving a where that I read as wear. Ah what the brain does to reading in the wee hours.

Anyway, there will be no pictures tonight since I can't get our multimedia computer to turn on. I will look into that tomorrow, but for now, we are back to the written description of our days activities....

Fin ate, did some light sleeping, ate some, did some heavy sleeping, and had a couple of lovely tummy time sessions. I got some organization out of the way, wrote a few more thank you notes, played in the glorious sunshine with Ella, and did a little filing for the new career. Ella danced with her stuffed dog, ate perogies for the first time, fell asleep waiting for lunch, took a shower, and played with some vinyl window clings that she likes to stick to herself as much as the windows. We tried to get some video of her dancing with the dog (which I will post as soon as we get the computer working), but as soon as she saw the camera, she stopped and clearly said, "CHEESE!" Do you think we use cameras too often when one of her clearest words is cheese?

No comments: