Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Fun at home!


Renate and Fin playing with the penguin balloon Gabi made.

Renate and Fin.

Ella and balloon penguin.

Proof of pigtails!!!!

Ah, vicks for babies...so slimey, yet so wonderful!


Ella and her blocks, she loves to sort by colors.

Ella playing in daddy's closet! Won't he have fun pairing his shoes back up later?


We are doing well, getting ready for the arrival of Grandma and Grandpa Salerno on Friday. These photos were all from last week when the kids were both struggling with colds. I think the worst is past for Ella, but Fin's cough continues to hang on. I think he will be better soon. At least we know that his lungs work! He is so cuddly, it is really wonderful. Fin does seem to have more gas problems than Ella ever did though, and he lets you know what is coming!!!

We will update the blog again at the latest after the Salernos visit, next Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello from Chicago! I'm one time zone closer! I can't wait until 'Jim and Jamie coming to visit' makes your blog! :)

R - you look great, by the way!! Both Fin and Ella look so cute in these pics, even if they weren't feeling so wonderful.

I miss you all! and...can Gabi make me a balloon animal? I'm feeling a giraffe would be fun to see. :)

Lots of love!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Renate you look absolutely AMAZING! The kids are adorable! And Ella in those pigtails....I miss that kid so much! Miss you all! Lots of love from sunny Arizona!