Monday, September 22, 2008

Preschool Club Story

The Cast of Characters...



Ella Bella

Fin-Man

Kaibre

Thaddeus

Bryce

Pirate Vaughn

Sebastian



The Plot...

Ring around the rosie

all falling down.

A successful ring toss

Some cuddling...

Princess balance training

quick delivery of cottonballs

treeswinging

mmmm, can you say mudpie?
how about leaf cake?

and some quality time in the sandbox.


Hope you enjoyed our latest adventure!
Happy Reading!

Later this week, our trip to the zoo and aquarium.


**Update for those mommies asking, yes, we have Foot and mouth disease.
We will be MIA until the fevers break and we get the doctors all clear.**

5 comments:

Veronica said...

Oh no hope all is well and you guys get better soon!!

Jill P said...

Feel better soon, girlie. It was so great to see you Monday. PS...the pics are soooo great! You are talented!

Jill P said...

Opps, I meant I hope the kids feel better soon. I need to get to bed!

Cassia said...

Oh no I am so sorry to hear. I hope you all get better soon.

On a happier note I LOVE all the pics. It looks like you guys are having tons of fun. I am completly jealous :) I cant wait to move back up there!

kaseburg said...

The pictures you took were amazing! That day was a lot of fun!