Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Play-by-play...


We began at the Dungeness Spit in Sequim (pronounced Skwim).

After taking in the view we had a nice picnic lunch.

We continued onto Port Angeles and Hurricane Ridge.

It is named that for its wild winds that can sometimes top 100mph.
The views are incredible!



Ella got to stamp her National Park Passport.
Lucky girl also got to stamp Fin's too!
















Fin all snuggled up in his backpack carrier.












Mike doing the hike to Marymere Falls with Ella in tow.

Renate and Fin at Marymere Falls.
Yes Tollie, I crossed all the bridges!

The Falls...
down, down, down, down-
to quote Ella.




Mike and Ella enjoying the view.













Peek-a-boo!


Fin enjoying the ride.











The Salernos at Rialto Beach.















More shots of Rialto Beach at Sunset.










5 comments:

KWE said...

You started their passports for the National Parks! Does that ever bring back memories. Wish I could have gone along. Grandma

Cassia said...

I always loved going up to huricane ridge. Especially in the winter to play in the snow. I have alot of good memories from up there. I cant wait to take Hayden and Phedora when we get back up there.

Jill P said...

Sequim is such a pretty place. So glad you are getting to see all the beauty this area holds. And, I get to see it here, too! :) Thanks for sharing!

Veronica said...

Wow it looked like you guys had a great time! I sure hope we can get over there sometime it looks so beautiful!

kaseburg said...

That is just beautiful! How have I never been there?? I'm from here!