Sunday, April 6, 2008

Updates on the week

Unfortunately no pictures yet, I am still waiting to hear the ok from some other mommies before I post pictures from a playdate. I like to check and make sure they are comfortable with their children being on the internet. I am also waiting for some photos from the zoo playdate to be uploaded too since I was silly and didn't check the camera for batteries before leaving...needless to say, it didn't have any. So sad, but all the more reason to go back to the zoo. Next time with help!

Over all the zoo trip was fun, but exhausting. It is amazing how sometimes 2 kids is a breeze and others it is a tornado of activity. We had a great time, but Ella was tired, and Fin kept pooping (always when we are out!), and wrangling 2 kids in a public place with thousands of other kids is not easy! I was so worn out after an hour of wearing Fin, pushing Ella in the stroller, and lifting her to see all the displays. Oh yes, while a baby is strapped to my front I had to lift my daughter over the heads of middle and high school aged kids who were there on a field trip. Did they offer to move for the tiny little girl, oh no... Were we as self absorbed and unaware as these kids were? I just don't remember that stage. Maybe I am blocking it out because I know I will be on the other end this time and don't want to consider it yet!!! Oh geez, so many fun times to look forward to.

This week will be light on the blogging to warn fans...Mike has an 8 hour exam on Saturday that he is studying for as much as possible, and I will be in training from 8-5 everyday this week. Oh joy of all joys!! Hopefully it will offer some divine inspiration as to how to be successful in Real Estate (maybe without even trying, hehe, I had to say it CYHS theater geeks!). A busy week here, but come next Saturday night, we will all be celebrating a productive week!

Thanks for reading! We'll talk again soon!

No comments: