Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ella's Birthday Party Prep

Aunt Sarah got to play the fun game of chase the toddler in the cold on Friday night. Ella may be small, but she can MOVE!!!

Luckily, Sarah's long legs came in handy and she caught up to her quickly...






The giggles are the best part of this game!
Thanks for being a good sport Sarah and playing in the snow, IN APRIL. Who would have thought? Oh wait, that's right, my curse continues. Don't worry WA residents, it generally only messes up weather patterns for 1 calendar year, so you are 5 months from normalcy again.


While Sarah played with the birthday girl, the guys set to work to put the grill together. LOTS of cardboard and boxes within boxes!!! They did a great job, or at least I will say they did since the grill worked great for the party.




















The Finished Product!!!!
Complete with melted hail on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get that grill a cover (if you don't have one already). I'd bet Seattle weather would kill it in a year!

I guess I didn't relay my Char-Broil nightmare to you guys. I will wish you better luck than I had.

I remember when that little red grill self-destructed last September. "Is it supposed to smell like that?" Were you guys able to fix it?