Friday, April 25, 2008

Tulip Festival

We had a great time at the Tulip festival in Skagit County on Friday. It was beautiful to see the huge fields of flowers. We were waiting for a good weather day that would make the trip worth it, and it was definitely worth the wait!!!! Danielle and Nathaniel and Alicia and Chester came with us, which made the trip even more fun. I absolutely loved watching Chester splashing around in the mud puddles, especially when I realized he didn't have to go home in our car! Haha! Sorry Alicia! True though...

Ella was really funny, she kept posing with weird faces that she thought were cute and smelling the flowers. She really thought the tulips smelled, "mmmmm". Haha! Fin and I were photographers for the day, until Danielle got a couple of shots for me of the family! Enjoy, and we will look forward to next year as well!


1 comment:

Cassia said...

What a perfect day for the tulips! Its beautiful out! I will definately miss the tulips while we are here.