Friday, April 10, 2009

Lazy Summer (?) Sundays...

Last Sunday, April 5th, was a warm and WONDERFUL change from the prolonged winter here in the Northwest. We took full advantage of the day with some outside exploration and playing. We also got a chance to clean our winter dirty cars. It was really neat to see Ella helping Daddy washing cars and fixing my car. Fin tried out Ella's tricycle without success, but it was pretty amusing...

After another week of rain, these photos are a wonderful reminder that summer is on its way!!!


Fin finds a flower.

Ella watching the road for Daddy to return.

Baby Fin's cute tootsies!

Here he is confused by his sister dancing, or maybe just that the sun is out!

So he doesn't quite know how to get on a trike yet, but we will work with him!
He won't be riding this way in the Tour De France!

Ella intently watching daddy fix the headlights.

Washing the car...


Is mom still taking photos of me?


Don't worry, Fin will fix the tassels!


I CAN DO IT!!!


Seriously, I think he wanted to drive...
Only 15 more years Fin, 15 more years!

1 comment:

Cassia said...

What a beautiful day! I hope we have many of them when we get home. I need to run through a car wash myself. After our trip to the Grand Canyon and 30 minles of dirt road its pretty dirty. Lucky for us it rained this morning and washed some of the dirt off.