Friday, April 10, 2009

Dinner with friends!

We had a wonderful Saturday last weekend (Apr. 4). It was full of friends, eggs, food, and frantic excitement! The Renton Moms Group that we belong to hosted an egg hunt, and we had fantastic weather to compliment the hard work that went into organizing. I thank friends for connections to higher powers and lots of prayers!

Afterwards we had dinner with some good friends. It was so tasty, I am still salivating at the thought a week later! I need to get the recipe for the soup and the au jus. So GOOD!!

The evening was just the icing on the cake of a wonderful weekend. Being around families who are as loving and warm as the Nelsons makes me grateful for all that I am blessed with daily.




Fin on the floor at our friends' house.


Ella in the car on the ride home from dinner. She hung in there with no nap through the easter egg hunt, playtime with friends and dinner, but she was no match for the car ride home.

1 comment:

Cassia said...

I love the pic of Ella. Too cute! Glad you guys had a great time! Cant wait to see you all.