Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ella's First Haircut-June 2009

OH NO!!!
A HAIRCUT MOMMY?!!!

This isn't so bad...

Yeah, I can totally sleep through this.
Maybe she will stop if I pretend...

...can't resist looking at myself in mirror!
Too Cute!


On our first trip back east Ella had her haircut by the woman who has been cutting my hair since I was very little. Ella was really anxious about the haircut, but when we got there she loved the chair. I don't know why, but she then started to pretend that she was asleep. Because I guess to a 3 yr old that means that the scissors won't cut anymore. She couldn't help but peek a couple times too!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Love it! Tell Ella to teach Wylie to "sleep" during haircuts instead of screaming and then rolling into a sobbing mess at the end.
BTW, my word verification to post this comment was apsubbu.It's my new favorite "word".