Sunday, March 9, 2008

Senorita Cuteness Strikes again...

Ella's new leotard for the dancer.

She danced around the house in it spinning.

She liked it so much she had to wear it on our family walk.
Of course for the walk we put pants underneath it and a sweater on top,
but the skirt was still sticking out.


Ella in Fin's car seat.
She seems to like to show us that
she really isn't "too big" for the items
we keep using that line for.
The distractions we use in that moment
only mean that she goes back later to prove us wrong.
Thank goodness Graco makes strong swings and carseats!


This is Fin's normal reaction to all of Ella's antics.

So tomorrow (monday), is my first day of work since I PASSED the real estate exam on Friday. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be and took about an hour to finish. Not too shabby!
I can't believe it, but I am officially a real estate agent. I will let you all know how things work out as I figure out how to balance work and family. I know it will be a struggle to maintain that balance, but I look forward to the challenge. Fin and Ella will be spending the morning with Carrie so that I can get situated in the office. For now I am keeping my days short so that Fin gets plenty of mommy time, and we don't stress Ella with too many new changes as well. A few changes at a time, there is no need to rush into this, but it will be good to get the ball rolling!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!! congratulations!! you rock! i'm sure you will be the best real estate agent ever! let me know when you find us our house and we'll start packing!

brindisi family said...

i knew she's love that leotard :) ella loves that cinderella "thing" (i don't know what to call it) i got for her!! it taught her to say "good morning" . . who says you can't learn anything from toys :)
if this house falls through, you can be my realtor - you can only be a step up from what i've got!!!

Alison said...

congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I hope you guys are doing great & that your first week of work went well!!